What we do with your information
2. When you register for Brand Marketing Tips we ask for your email address.
3. Brand Marketing Tips uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
4. As part of the buying and selling process on Brand Marketing Tips, you will obtain the email address and/or shipping address of your customers. By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users’ Personal Information that you obtain through Brand Marketing Tips or through a Brand Marketing Tips-related communication or Brand Marketing Tips-facilitated transaction, Brand Marketing Tips hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for Brand Marketing Tips-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages. Brand Marketing Tips does not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add the name of someone who has purchased an item from you, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent.
When you sign up you provide personal information which we collect and use. For the check-out process we also collect your credit card information. Only use your Brand Marketing Tips customers’ information for Brand Marketing Tips-related communications, unless they give you permission otherwise. Don’t spam anyone!
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Credit card details are stored encrypted using AES-256 encryption. As a level 1 PCI-DSS compliant service provider we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at Contact.
We will encrypt your credit card and sensitive information at industry standards. Because stuff happens, we can’t guarantee 100% security of your data. If you have questions email Contact.
1. Brand Marketing Tips may use third party service providers to provide certain services to you and we may share Personal Information with such service providers. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Brand Marketing Tips.
2. Brand Marketing Tips may disclose Personal Information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
3. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
In certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information, like court orders.
Client Data Storage
Brand Marketing Tips owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Brand Marketing Tips application however we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients directly, or use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
You own your data and we will respect that. We won’t try and compete with you or write to your customers.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Every computer that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by us.
Google Analytics and Remarketing
We use a service provided by Google called Google Analytics (GA). GA permits us to reach people who have previously visited our site, and show them relevant advertisements when they visit other sites across the Internet in the Google Display Network. This is often called ‘remarketing’.
Cookies can be used to track your session on our website, to serve customized ads from Google and other third party vendors. When you visit this website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other third parties. Through first-party and third party cookies, these third parties may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and across the Internet based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
You may be able to opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager ([http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/](http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/)), and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on ([http://www.google.ca/ads/preferences/plugin/](http://www.google.ca/ads/preferences/plugin/)).
Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with remarketing ads using GA and cookies from other third party vendors based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet.
To identify you electronically, a cookie will be stored on your computer. We have a “remarketing” tool running that allows us to take note of your visits to our site and show you relevant ads on our website and across the Internet. You can always opt out.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a set of security requirements managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of the payment brands, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by merchants and service providers.
We will use industry standards in security, the same ones used by the big credit card companies, to help you keep a secure Brand Marketing Tips account.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
We may change this Privacy Statement. If it’s a big change, we will inform you, right here.
Last Updated on June 27, 2016
Disclaimer for Brand Marketing Tips
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at Contact
Disclaimers for www.brandmarketingtips.com:
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.brandmarketingtips.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.brandmarketingtips.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.brandmarketingtips.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Monday, June 27th, 2016
· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.